This is one of the most satisfying projects I've had the chance to work with. I was in charge of making all of the visual assets. I worked with Fidel Soto who was the sole programmer and the production team was basically the two of us.
Here's a detailed list of what I did:
• Designed, Modelled, textured, rigged and set up the materials in Unity3D for 11 spaceships with a similar visual language to the ships previously bought by the studio.
• Completely designed the user interface’s visuals and functions. Worked very closely with the game’s programmer to make it work as intended.
• Modelled and textured all of the asteroids in the levels.
• Textured all of the game’s skyboxes for Unity3D.
• Did the lighting for all the levels and the material setup for all of the 3D assets for the game.